GELATO Equipment for Retail
byadmin | on 11 Giugno 2014 | 2 commenti
MIXPASTO 60 – MIXPASTO 120
- Integrated emulsifier controlled by inverter
- New control panel with high and low pasteurization program, with stirred program system
- Automatic Stirring during holding phase
- Customize cycle fully adjustable by the operator
- USB port for time, temperature, alarms, trouble-shooting download and software upgrading
- Printer system to show time, temperature and alarm during cycle
- Tank with sloped base
- Bain-marie system for heating and cooling cycle
- Low mix quantity cycle
- Self diagnosis to check the status of internal components
MANTE 20 – MANTE 15-45 – MANTE 20-60 – MANTE 30-100
- MANTEGEL 20 production per cycle of 1-4 kg – hourly production between 10-30 lt.
- MANTEGEL 15-45 production per cycle of 2-7 kg – hourly production between 15-45 lt.
- MANTEGEL 20-60 production per cycle of 3-10 kg – hourly production between 20-60 lt.
- MANTEGEL 30-100 production per cycle of 5-17 kg – hourly production between 30-100 lt.
- Mainly stainless steel no plastic
- We are the first manufacturer using TEFLON blade (match easier to be replace and less cost)
- Our blade can be load in both direction for a correct functionality so no mistake by the operator
- We are the only one that can control the production of ice-cream in three different way: by time / by temperature / by hardness
MIXGEL 30E – MIXGEL 50E
This model are designed to pasteurize and batch-freeze the ice-cream mix at the same time.
Saving space is the main purpose to choose the all in one system
- PCB control of the texture
- Scraper blades in TEFLON
- Patented beater shaft
- Two separate chamber operating independently and connected by an electronic valve
Professional 30 – Professional 50
Black Magic – Euro 3 – Euro 3P
With Soft Serve TECHNOGEL version is possible to control:
- Four operational functions: Load mix, distribution, storage, washing)
- Automatic program for mix loading into cylinders
- Ice-cream viscosity
- Cylinders and storage tanks temperature
- Number of cones produced